December is officially in and winter has already shown it’s gorgeous (aand pretty cold, snowy face). As we cannot go out that much, or at least not for too long, I am in search of ideas for toddler friendly activities that are different from Mall visits.
As our 2 year old cheeky little guy wakes almost every morning with the word ‘’play, now!’’ I realize my old tricks (like strolls in the center/ visit to the mall early in the morning when normal people are still sleeping) might no longer work.
For some winter equals to pure sunshine and/or a rainy drop here and there (ehh, tropical winters in Miami how we miss you). For the cake of today’s post though (and to keep Santa happy – I’m sure he’s watching my every move these days), I’ll list some of my favorite ideas for snowy winter activities.
I am not completely confident we’ll be able to do all the things listed below, but a handful are on my list.
Toddler Winter Activities Ideas
- Winter Activities for Kids by the Artful Parent (gorgeous and doable ideas)
- Gardening by Gardening Know – How
- Organic slime by Wellness Mama (on top of my list)
- Homemade bird feeders – By Happyhooligans
- 20 Cold weather outdoor activities for kids by HappyGreyLucky
- 25 Ideas for Indoor Activities for Kids by Nobiggie
- Snow Paining by the the Resourceful mama
- Winter Yoga for kids by the Pink Oatmeal
Disclaimer: Please note the links above are external links, I cannot be held liable for content provided by external sources.